Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cirrus

Cirrus

Veteran
Found this one tough for some reason:
Wordle 208 5/6

🟧⬜⬜⬜🟦
🟧⬜🟦⬜⬜
🟧⬜⬜🟧⬜
🟧⬜⬜🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Mo1959

Legendary Member
4 for me again.

Wordle 208 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Many people were lamenting that it was the first time they had failed the word game as they weren’t aware it would be American English spelling.

One user commented: β€œWordle 207 will go down in history as the one that pushed Britain and America the closest they’ve been to war since 1812.”

Another, who got the word quickly, said: β€œTwo years ago I pulled my own child out of my body and placed him on my goddamn chest but I’ve never felt as powerful as when I got the Wordle on line 2.”
/it-fooled-me-twitter-reacts-to-realising-wordle-uses-american-spelling

Last edited:

Nibor

Bewildered
Wordle 208 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Wordle 208 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Second 4 in a row. I’m losing my touch!

Wordle 208 4/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Seeing lots of 1st and 4th letters correct so lots of similar openers :okay:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I did it in 4 again. Still can't figure out how to post that little block picture.
I didn't do it yesterday so I missed all the people wetting themselves over the US variant spelling. Some people need to get a grip.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Second 4 in a row. I’m losing my touch!

Wordle 208 4/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Seeing lots of 1st and 4th letters correct so lots of similar openers :okay:
I've started seeing what rude or swear words I can get away with as the initial guess. It seemed the obvious thing to do.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I did it in 4 again. Still can't figure out how to post that little block picture.
I didn't do it yesterday so I missed all the people wetting themselves over the US variant spelling. Some people need to get a grip.
I managed not to wet myself, but it's fair to say I'd probably have failed yesterday's if I hadn't read on here that it used US spelling.

Wordle 208 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Stephenite

MembΓ₯
Wordle 208 5/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m another one who may have stumbled on Wordle 207 if I hadn’t been forewarned on here.

Top Bottom