Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cirrus

Cirrus

Veteran
Found this one tough for some reason:
Wordle 208 5/6

🟧⬜⬜⬜🟦
🟧⬜🟦⬜⬜
🟧⬜⬜🟧⬜
🟧⬜⬜🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Mo1959

Legendary Member
4 for me again.

Wordle 208 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

matticus

Guru

Many people were lamenting that it was the first time they had failed the word game as they weren’t aware it would be American English spelling.

One user commented: β€œWordle 207 will go down in history as the one that pushed Britain and America the closest they’ve been to war since 1812.”

Another, who got the word quickly, said: β€œTwo years ago I pulled my own child out of my body and placed him on my goddamn chest but I’ve never felt as powerful as when I got the Wordle on line 2.”
/it-fooled-me-twitter-reacts-to-realising-wordle-uses-american-spelling

Last edited:

Nibor

Bewildered
Wordle 208 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Wordle 208 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Second 4 in a row. I’m losing my touch!

Wordle 208 4/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Seeing lots of 1st and 4th letters correct so lots of similar openers :okay:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I did it in 4 again. Still can't figure out how to post that little block picture.
I didn't do it yesterday so I missed all the people wetting themselves over the US variant spelling. Some people need to get a grip.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Second 4 in a row. I’m losing my touch!

Wordle 208 4/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Seeing lots of 1st and 4th letters correct so lots of similar openers :okay:
I've started seeing what rude or swear words I can get away with as the initial guess. It seemed the obvious thing to do.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I did it in 4 again. Still can't figure out how to post that little block picture.
I didn't do it yesterday so I missed all the people wetting themselves over the US variant spelling. Some people need to get a grip.
I managed not to wet myself, but it's fair to say I'd probably have failed yesterday's if I hadn't read on here that it used US spelling.

Wordle 208 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Stephenite

MembΓ₯
Wordle 208 5/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m another one who may have stumbled on Wordle 207 if I hadn’t been forewarned on here.

Top Bottom