Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
sweardle!
1642177925003.png

theclaud

Openly Marxist

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I came across an anomoly in one of the 7 letter puzzles on WordGuessr.

In five moves I got 6 letters in the correct positions, only the first letter was unknown.
I put in the only letter that made any sense, even though it spelled a Spanish word, and it was rejected.
Eventually I cycled through every possible letter and each time it was rejected.

The letter sequence was: ? R A C I A S

Would that just be a coding error do you think?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Four moves today and only took 3-4 minutes at most.
Wordle 210 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I came across an anomoly in one of the 7 letter puzzles on WordGuessr.

In five moves I got 6 letters in the correct positions, only the first letter was unknown.
I put in the only letter that made any sense, even though it spelled a Spanish word, and it was rejected.
Eventually I cycled through every possible letter and each time it was rejected.

The letter sequence was: ? R A C I A S

Would that just be a coding error do you think?
I haven't been able to think of the missing letter and popped this in to an anagram thingy on the Web. The result was 14 possibilities. One word I know, another I class as made up and two others which I think are both singular and plural but have been made plural by adding "s" for example sheep and sheeps.

I popped them all in to Wordguesser and each was accepted but none fitted your sequence above.

It beat me yesterday with "dryads." I know the word but after four lines I had ?r?ads - I went for "breads" and "dreads" but was obviously wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom