Have you ever suffered from "Cyclist's finger"?

• Thread starter another_dave_b
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A

another_dave_b

Alice Thompson describes this as:
"Cyclist finger" this condition causes the sufferer to eventually after many years of cycling in town and city centres, to be unable to bend or grip with the middle finger of their right hand. This is due to frequent use of the digit to convey the riders displeasure to other road users by means of raising the hand forcefully with only the middle finger raised.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ha...ha...not yet.....although I tend to shout !!

Tynan

Veteran
don't do it anymore, after lots of trying I've managed to reach at least a reasonable amount of zen

the finger used to get me into too much argument and road rage, had bloke get out and ounch me as I rode past and another drive up the pavement to drive his car at me, ain't worth it

Tynan said:
don't do it anymore, after lots of trying I've managed to reach at least a reasonable amount of zen

the finger used to get me into too much argument and road rage, had bloke get out and ounch me as I rode past and another drive up the pavement to drive his car at me, ain't worth it

Agreed.I don't either as there are total lunatics out there.Even had one of my BMW "friends" chase after me after I blew my horn as I passed him having caught up with him after his close pass.

Top Bottom