Have you got a sense of humour ?

Ja like a grin ?

• Lol

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • STIFF UPPER LIP !

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
davidShrigleyHahahahaBWLarge.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
What's brown and sounds like s bell?

DUNG!!!!!!

Yes, I think you'll find that I have a sense of humour :laugh:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Not right now, coming to the end of a busy 12hr night shift. Ask me again tomorrow when I'm feeling more human, and less tired and grumpy

subaqua

What’s the point
As well as a GSOH are you also bubbly and cuddly, and enjoy walks in the country and quiet nights cuddling in front of the fire?

and indoor fun . I never knew what that meant as a 15yr old laughing at the dateline ads in the sunday rags until a mate explained to me what it meant a few years later

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I have very dry sense of humour or so I've been told, i can be seen laughing out loud watching Mrs Browns Boys or Celebrity juice :ohmy: i personally find Keith Lemon extremely funny although he is not to everyones taste, each to their own.

postman

Legendary Member
I think so,if last week's episode is to go by.Laid on an operating table,gown up around belly button,naked from the waist down,with only a pair of socks and slippers on .A total of around seven people in the room.One beautiful female student,a really nice older Sister/Matron talking soothingly in my ear.Then a bloke takes hold of you manhood,and says,just a little prick sir,

So i replied well it's freezing outside,what do you expect.

just to clarify he did not say that,i made that bit up.But i can take and make jokes at my own expense.
Mind you i have form for flouncing off here.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Surely somebody who laughs a lot thinks they have a good sense of humour?

Indians of my acqaintance laugh at jokes related to penis size, sexual performance, bedroom antics, philandery and cuckoldry. I find that kind of humour rather puerile and I laugh at things that I think are more subtle, so does that mean I have a better sense of humour?

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Indians of my acqaintance laugh at jokes related to penis size, sexual performance, bedroom antics, philandery and cuckoldry. I find that kind of humour rather puerile and I laugh at things that I think are more subtle, so does that mean I have a better sense of humour?

No, just that you have a big one ^_^

Globalti

Legendary Member
Irony is a typically British source of humour and apparently many other nations, notably Americans, dont understand irony.

Top Bottom