Have you got a tattoo?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dayvo, 22 Jul 2007.

1. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I'm curious 'cos a lot of pros/couriers have got them!

I'm a no. 1 (boring, and I don't like pain!).

1) No - and don't want one

2) No - but I'm thinking of having one

3) Yes - and I love it/them

4) Yes - but I regret it

5) Yes - but I've had it/them removed

2. graham56

graham56 Guru

3. 3

and i want more

L

SteCenturion and davdandy like this.
  4. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

A black panther.

5. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

One of them is this chap ----> :biggrin:
    Took a while before I was sure the tattooist had it right. I really was very fond of the old C+ forum....:biggrin:

6. One has. They're a terribly colourful sight in dress uniform, and are currently practicing close order drill in one's back garden...

...don't you know.

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

7. i work

i'm a man

L

8. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

How do you know he isn't a navvy? In real life Laurence is six foot of knotted muscle. He looks like a well weathered oak tree and bends shovels with his teeth. There are squirrels nesting in his hair. I feel proud to have met him and lived...:smile::shy:
    None of my tatts is on public display and I'm a girly office worker. They're not fashion statements, they're just for me.:biggrin:

9. Nortones2

Nortones2 Über Member

No. My father said it was not a good idea to advertise my idiocy. Nor to join the Royal Navy, where there is such a tendency. But maybe that was also for different reasons....

10. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

I've got one. I like it now as much as when I got it. Took me ages to find what I wanted. It was sore but bearable. Don't have any inclination to get another. I don't think it says anything at all about my intelligence or lack thereof, my fashion sense, my career choice or anything else! I just fancied one, got it, and like it. Pretty boring really.

I think the next step is a shaved head and a hairstyle painted on.

11. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

12. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I am tatoo less...and I have never had the urge to get one. But I did see a beautiful Spanish girl once on a nudist beach with a tatoo of a butterfly on her lower back......that was hot...all the blokes were laying face down on the sand :biggrin:....anyway...I had to wonder though what she would look like when she's old and wrinkly....but then I thought who cares...nobody is going to see it any way...as such I am now a fan of tatoos just so long as they are tasteful and not excessive. One is enough though in my opinion...."and that's all I have to say 'bout that":laugh:

13. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Also a No.1 here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I met an Australian couple yesterday at Hong Kong Airport and he was wearing shorts and T shirt. The was very little of the exposed skin that was not tattooed and even one that came from under the T shirt and up the back of his neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. phoenix

phoenix New Member

And will get more. I had my first ones done a long time before they became fashionable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice