Haven't done one of these since i was a kid!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephen13

Regular
When I used to bomb around on my BMX burner (wish i still had it) wheelies and bunny hops plus the odd up on the front wheel endo was the done thing!

Only today I ended up doing a huge endo as I had to slam on the brakes when a dozy Corsa driver turned left in front of me :cursing: she had absolutely no idea I was there! or did I leave my Harry Potter invisible cloak on again? I was almost vertical lol

At least the driver behind stopped and asked if I was ok and gave his opinion on the wonderful lady driver.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I borrowed my mates chopper once (ooer) and thought I was riding a bus.

D

Deleted member 1258

The last time I did an endo was last September, car driver didn't get fully past me before hanging a left, I'd replaced the koolstop salmons on the front a few days before and they bit harder than I was expecting, the old ones must have been well knackered, and I had to back out of the emergency stop to avoid doing a somersault.

Cal44

you don't stop playing coz U get old, U get old coz U stop playing! Not that an emergency stop was playing but still brought back the childhood memories! My new bike has much better brakes than the previous one so I have recently enjoyed the odd stoppie/endo. Thankfully without a car in front of me!

HovR

Über Member
The last time I did an endo was last September, car driver didn't get fully past me before hanging a left, I'd replaced the koolstop salmons on the front a few days before and they bit harder than I was expecting, the old ones must have been well knackered, and I had to back out of the emergency stop to avoid doing a somersault.

I did a similar thing recently. Luckily I had lost enough speed in the initial emergency brake to then counter-steer around the vehicle infront!

Who said Weinmann side pulls don't stop you? :tongue:

ushills

Veteran
Don't ask!!!

Friz

The more you ride, the less your ass will hurt.
I am thinking about popping to the beach now and trying to do a full stoppie on my MTB.

I will video it so I will do it now depending on how many likes this comment gets. At least 5 likes and I will do it.

I'm in. :smile:

Cal44

I am thinking about popping to the beach now and trying to do a full stoppie on my MTB.

I will video it so I will do it now depending on how many likes this comment gets. At least 5 likes and I will do it.
3 to go....get the bike out!

HovR

Über Member

Make it exciting! Do it on a road bike...

At the end of a pier! ^_^

Top Bottom