Haven't quite got the hang of this valentine's day mallarky...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Legendary Member
Location
York
So after several weeks of being exhorted to "buy something special for the one you love", I'm about to pull the trigger on buying one of these for my commute.

21653_merlin_x2_0_105_ar_commuter_cx_bike_2016.jpg


https://www.merlincycles.com/merlin-x20-105-ar-commuter-cx-bike-2016-86641.html

Mrs S gets a card and a nice box of choccies :smooch:, and I get a new bike.:smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch:.

What could possibly go wrong?
:unsure:
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I'm glad it's got tyres that are "road-ready" and "road-going", wouldn't want any of those pesky tyres that are not ready for the road.
 
OP
OP
Slioch

Slioch

Legendary Member
Location
York
I'm glad it's got tyres that are "road-ready" and "road-going", wouldn't want any of those pesky tyres that are not ready for the road.

Yes. That's what swung me to a Merlin bike rather than, say, a Cannondale, as Cannondale didn't state whether their tyres were "road ready" or not. I think they're missing a marketing trick here.
^_^
 

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
Sounds alright to me..
 
Top Bottom