Having a pee in your own backgarden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No 1's are ok but No 2's ''alfresco'' should definitely be avoided at all costs !
All costs?

Part of my 'field kit' is a good handful of bog roll. Thankfully I've never yet had to use it, but given that I often ride after tea (evening meal) and my favourite routes take me upto an hour or so from the nearest facilities, the bog roll is like my insurance. As I said, I've never had to yet, but if the urge comes and I can't hold long enough, I'd rather leave a deposit in some bushes than in my pants.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5446560, member: 9609"]grass is surprisingly good, and doesn't look so unsightly when left (although paper degrades very quickly)
and something about going in the great outdoors (presumably the position) there's very little cleaning needs done

to bury or not? I have been told it vanishes quicker if left on the surface, something to do with the insects micro organisms that deal with such matter work far better with stuff on the surface than buried?. (I'm assuming here that anyone going in TGO won't be going on a path or where others are likely to tread)[/QUOTE]
Frosting a rock will let it dry quicker.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Are fresh water fish different then?

Of course not. Their pee is flushed away by the rivers and streams they live in.

Sixmile

Veteran
I was having a pee beside the C2C track when a squad of mountain bikers rode past.

They all started chanting and singing stuff such as 'We know what you're doing."

Bless them.

I s*** you not.. I was riding the Portadown to Newry towpath two summers ago. It was quite a remote part, about a mile from Newry albeit on a long straight section. Up ahead there was a family walking their dog. The dad, either caught short or some sort of sick exhibitionist, was squatting only a metre or so off the main towpath doing a poo, jeans properly around the ankles. There was nothing he could do mid-poo and gave the 'alright' nod as his family watched on in complete embarrassment. I had the camera on at the time, but it's not the kind of footage that I wanted to hold on to!

pawl

Legendary Member
I stayed on a camp site some where on the west coast ofScotland can’t remember exact location.it was very basic.

The toilet was built on stilts over the burn .Prior too using this very primitive facility you walked a short distance up stream and lowered a guillotine like structure which allowed a head of water build up behind it.When finished doing wat comes naturally,you walk back up the bank to release the water.Bit dodgy in drought conditions.Bet it’s not still there.Put me off eating fish in that immediate area.

Top Bottom