Having a whinge!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
That was a damn cold ride to work today..... - 2/3C. Still glad I did it though, the breakfast roll felt well deserved.
You need to move to London, balmy here ;)

Or work from home...I'm still in my slippers with the heating on :whistle:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Work from home? Bit hard when you drive a lorry lol

Perhaps that could be an intermediate stage between the Lorry we have now, driven by a driver, in the cab, and the proposed driverless Lorry of the future. You could be at home, driving your Lorry, from your armchair, with a "game controller" and watching the scene unfold on your TV screen (in a small window of course, to allow you to watch Jeremy Kyle, as you drive ;)

Drago

Legendary Member
That's positively balmy. At those temps I'd cycle to work in just my mankini, and I'd still be hot. It's be a good -30 before I rubbed axle grease on the exposed skin.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
That's positively balmy. At those temps I'd cycle to work in just my mankini, and I'd still be hot. It's be a good -30 before I rubbed axle grease on the exposed skin.
I hear you rub it anyway, the grease that is anyway .

OP
OP
Curlybars1972

Curlybars1972

Perhaps that could be an intermediate stage between the Lorry we have now, driven by a driver, in the cab, and the proposed driverless Lorry of the future. You could be at home, driving your Lorry, from your armchair, with a "game controller" and watching the scene unfold on your TV screen (in a small window of course, to allow you to watch Jeremy Kyle, as you drive ;)
Now that's an idea I like

Top Bottom