having one arm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Cycling past the gym tonight, I saw a bloke with one arm going in with a table tennis bat in his hand, and I thought "go on, my son.".

I started thinking about stuff I'd carry around, but I thought it would be more interesting the stuff you could actually get away with.

Like slapping people round the back of the neck at bus stops, and when they turn round it would be 50% less likely it was you.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
We have a one-armed cyclist near Swindon, who seems to do OK.

We sometimes pass him on CTC rides. One day the ride leader remarked, "how does he fix a puncture?" and I still don't know.

OK sorry - it's a Chinese website ergo difficult to read:wacko: - but here are some stills which give the gist of what I was talking about. Apologies to all Indian puncture repairers...it was an 'armless mistake;)

jtqo8m.jpg

25jij9l.jpg

2rmo651.jpg

2cmouc8.jpg

r08qkg.jpg

5d8j08.jpg

34q4jt5.jpg

nydw86.jpg

szx35t.jpg

10h5zwx.jpg

2lwpu0x.jpg

4qkhsi.jpg

8xlf6o.jpg

289h8wi.jpg

yenrod

It would be a pleasure to have my tube/s rectified by that man - such skill.

Everyone who buys a new tube should be disgusted with themselves.

www.newtube.com - it's an over-inflated website IMO (oops! it's a 'live' one :¬) )

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
It would be a pleasure to have my tube/s rectified by that man - such skill.

Everyone who buys a new tube should be disgusted with themselves.

*snigger*

Yenners , you are Graham Norton and I claim my fiver!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bonj2

seen the monkey fellas who can control a robotic arm on the news?
that'll be the next big thing.

Before long people will be able to have various useful implants AS WELL as their arms. For isntance, a tin opener, screwdriver, pen, etc.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

bonj said:
seen the monkey fellas who can control a robotic arm on the news?
that'll be the next big thing.

Before long people will be able to have various useful implants AS WELL as their arms. For isntance, a tin opener, screwdriver, pen, etc.

Have you ever played table tennis? Do you think a one-armer would be more streamlined or less balanced?

Top Bottom