He doesn't understand me!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Don't worry about it! I don't understand me....now that's far more serious

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well it's also rather worrying that I was thinking of getting my hair trimmed next week and decided not to have my layers put back in, as I wouldn't be able to tie my hair back for cycling without bits flopping around!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
you can download a spirit level app into your phone for free on goole play store...you may need to tape the phone to a bit of wood or something that is longer than your saddle.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
or something that is longer than your saddle.

Your husband may be able to help there.

surfdude

Veteran
Well it's also rather worrying that I was thinking of getting my hair trimmed next week and decided not to have my layers put back in, as I wouldn't be able to tie my hair back for cycling without bits flopping around!

[surly trimming your hair doesn't make that much difference to how you sit on your saddle and i not even going anywhere near the rest of this post .:ohmy::stop:

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Wilkinsons do them cheaper.
Yeah, B&Q is a bit of a rip off for a lot of things.

Perhaps not quite as bad as Halfrauds though. Earlier today I was looking for a specific automotive fastener, I couldn't find what I wanted, but I was shocked that they were charging £5.59 for 8 washers. :blink:

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru

[surly trimming your hair doesn't make that much difference to how you sit on your saddle and i not even going anywhere near the rest of this post .:ohmy::stop:
The hair on my head......

Top Bottom