Headaches after training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
Dont know if anyone else has had this?

I often get a headache about 2 or 3 hours after a long ride. Its getting frustrating, it seems to be slightly less if i take on plenty isotonic drinks although this could be psychological. Has anyone had this? Does anyone know if i may be doing something wrong? i dont want to take tablets after every ride

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Try high five zero tabs and make sure you are drinking enough. If it persists it is definitely worth checking with your gp though.

Lee_M

Guru
i get exactly this, very annoying!

thew high5 tabs defintely help, but keep drinking after you finish exercise and eat something - especially a banana that seems to help

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
i get exactly this, very annoying!

thew high5 tabs defintely help, but keep drinking after you finish exercise and eat something - especially a banana that seems to help
yeh ive seemed to notice this but wasnt quite sure

i seem to want butters and salts after training, i may start to try to take more of this on board after training to see if it helps

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
yeh ive seemed to notice this but wasnt quite sure

i seem to want butters and salts after training, i may start to try to take more of this on board after training to see if it helps

Agreed, I had tons of salt with supper, I never normally do.

G2EWS

Hi David, you have been given most of the suggestions I would have given and I think it is a combination of a few.

Certainly you need a lot of water if you are not used to working out hard. Posture is very important and you need to make sure you are sitting and rising correctly.

However all of that said you must go and see your doc. There could be any number of alternative and potentially damaging reasons. Poste haste!

Best regards

Chris

Top Bottom