Heads up: cheap camera memory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Went in Tesco night before last and they have many of the memory cards cameras and phones use for half price, some a little less.

I bought 2 sandisk microSD 4gb cards for £7 each.

Mark_Robson

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It is sitting in the box atm awaiting a card , looks very small and i would say you definetly need to order the extreme sports pack as without a cover i would say it could get fried in a good shower as the sd card slot is not covered .

came with a usb charger+ a 2 prong socket charger .

the manual is on a cd ,fairly basic but should get to grips with it shortly.

Mark_Robson

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
cyberknight said:
How much do they record? i just received my muvi clone and waiting for an 8 gb from hong kong , recording at 720x @30 fps ?

MD80s clone I have does 1gb per 40 minutes. Mine is 640 resolution, the 720 models aint really 720 I understand, its interpolated iirc. Unless they've changed the sensor recently :wacko:

marinbearvalley

cyberknight said:
How much do they record? i just received my muvi clone and waiting for an 8 gb from hong kong , recording at 720x @30 fps ?

I have the clone and only get about 55 minutes on 4gb. You cannot change the recording settings from 720 @30.

Careful if you use the mains usb charger. Mine exploded and blew up the mains socket on the wall ! (despite labelled as 110-250v)

Top Bottom