heads up!...cycling goods on the cheap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sean8997

MEKK Poggio 3.5 & Merida Cyclocross 3
Im just off to get the tool kit

musa

Über Member
Do we know when that is and what is on offer? Cant see anything on their site.

yes.May 3rd..we don't know yet they haven't published nowt yet. the usuals like kits waterproofs

I've never been to Aldis - is it safe?

yeah I should think so I haven't been because I didn't have one near me but now I do where I'm currently staying

a lot of cc users have said good about it VFM I suppose

Dewi

Veteran
After some muppet in a Fiesta nearly ran into me tonight I think I'll be buying the spoke reflectors in the morning, just in case the 4 reflectors, 5 lights and hi-viz jacket I already use don't make me visable enough...

HovR

Über Member
Bought the reflectors in the last sale, and they're great! Only now they're £1 cheaper.

P1000910.JPG

The above photo is one reflector every other spoke, so one packet was enough for two wheels. Unfortunately I had bought 2 packets, so now I have spares.

jann71

Veteran
I picked up one of the rucksacks with the helmet holder.
No toolkits but will try the other local store tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Strangely didnt buy anything this time round, looked like everything was in stock here from the leaflet, although getting a bit low on the reflectors and i saw a few people buying the mtb gloves in the short time i was there. The toolkits looked pretty good, but i wasnt sure if the things i dont have yet (i think there was BB/Cassette/Crank/pedal/whip tools) were common/universal on modern bikes or would be a waste of time.

Bought the reflectors in the last sale, and they're great! Only now they're £1 cheaper.

P1000910.JPG

The above photo is one reflector every other spoke, so one packet was enough for two wheels. Unfortunately I had bought 2 packets, so now I have spares.
I did the same and just put them on every spoke, its noticably a brighter reflective ring from the side when moving and more visable from more extreme angles on both sides. :smile:

Peteaud

Veteran
I bought the Toolkit, for the money i think it might come in handy over the years.
Also got the chain cleaner, again for the money it seems ok, although not used it yet.

Looked at the gloves, didnt get them.

Rucksack - fantastic, if i needed another i would have snapped it up.

dawesome

I bought the backpack for £8 and it fell apart after all-weather daily use after eighteen months RIP OFF GERMAN SHYSHTERS.

Dewi

Veteran
I am very pleased with the spoke reflectors. I got the LED light as well, ok for the price,

Top Bottom