Health food & vitamin stuff etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

What i don t understand is that these pills and potions dont tell you what they are supposed to do on the tin? How th e heck am I supposed to know what a does of Dandelion & Ging sing with sunflower pellets is going to do to me?

longers

Legendary Member
Try it for two weeks and let us know.:biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
col said:
Have you noticed how most are less than half price now too.?
EEC regs are coming in, all health potions will have to undergo the same tests as all other major drugs. So, who wins Auntie betty mixing up her herb tablets in her kitchen or Glaxo who can afford the £10000s of pounds it takes to get a drug tested. Methinks big business is influencing politics, although it's got nothing to do with the free trips offered to the relevant M.E.Ps to pish off to the Seychelles.

Blue

Legendary Member
I have often thought that the containers don't say what the contents will do because they don't do anything at all.

A lot of the people who make wild claims about the powers of supplements probably buy them in the firm belief that what they read in a mag, or whatever, about the product is true and so will feel a full and powerful placebo effect that they think is a true physical effect. I suppose that doesn't make the effect any less real, unless one is a 'non-believer' who won't get any such effect - if you get my drift!!

Top Bottom