Health scare !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Had a bit of a fright earlier. Went for a pee, and looked down to see blood on the loo. Engage panic mode and saw blood on my dick and my hand, which I guess meant I wasn't actually peeing blood, but 'kinell, what the hell have I done to a rather sensitive part of my anatomy? And how have I done it for that matter?

Turned out I'd only cut the tip of my thumb and not noticed. Cut wasn't that bad, but gave me a bit of a fright for a minute or two to say the least. I did feel a bit silly afterwards but it did give me a bit of a fright

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Just imagine if you were a lady, who have to deal with this 'crisis' every month.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
So a false alarm. It wasn't so when I tore the frenum on my penis (that's the bit of skin that attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis) . Won't elaborate on what what I was doing but saw a lot of blood. Stopped immediately and put my thighs together and saw the channel made fill up with blood. Rather scary.
You circumcised lot are lucky.

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
So a false alarm. It wasn't so when I tore the frenum on my penis (that's the bit of skin that attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis) . Won't elaborate on what what I was doing but saw a lot of blood. Stopped immediately and put my thighs together and saw the channel made fill up with blood. Rather scary.
You circumcised lot are lucky.

Better doing that than getting mutilated

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Quite right to be alarmed.
In 1981 I reported blood in urine and emerged over six months later minus one kidney and associated ureter with bladder inspections every 6 months for 5 years and then annually for a further 5 years. In those days they were slightly more civilised and did them under general anaesthetic.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Quite right to be alarmed.
In 1981 I reported blood in urine and emerged over six months later minus one kidney and associated ureter with bladder inspections every 6 months for 5 years and then annually for a further 5 years. In those days they were slightly more civilised and did them under general anaesthetic.
I had bleeding for 24 hours while enduring the agony of passing a kidney stone. Worst pain I have ever experienced. Even worse than getting a huge wood splinter stabbed under a fingernail when I tripped and grabbed some dodgy woodwork to break my fall!

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I had bleeding for 24 hours while enduring the agony of passing a kidney stone. Worst pain I have ever experienced. Even worse than getting a huge wood splinter stabbed under a fingernail when I tripped and grabbed some dodgy woodwork to break my fall!

It is indeed agonising beyond belief.

Top Bottom