Health situation...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Recently about say since about ago 2 days now...i've had this feeling that I can feel everymovement of food passing through certain areas of my intestine to such an extent that i feel like I've getting electric shocks (to my core :blush:)...

Anyone know what this could be :ohmy:

My diet aint bad plenty of fibre, fairly healthy...regular.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I'm no doctor but....could well be wind ! I've had that meself, when you lie down you can feel your guts moving (I mean seriously moving).
but, however, it's just above your "panty line", go to the docs, could be something more serious. (been there).

Big Bren

I used to suffer from seriously bad indigestion, and I kind of recognise what you're describing as something similar to that, but as stated by others, it's not worth taking chances. Get thee to a doctor!

Bren

SWMBO has IBS and this is one of the symptoms. Get to your doc. They'll probably fob you off and you may need to be quite firm.

SWMBO is definitely sensitised to some foodstuffs. Last time she had Colman's mustard, she had a 2-day attack which left her in agony. Have you been eating any unaccustomed foods recently?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Maybe it was a foodstuff I ate but definately made me think - sometimes your thoughts can bely the true practicalities of life...

Twenty Inch said:
SWMBO has IBS and this is one of the symptoms. Get to your doc. They'll probably fob you off and you may need to be quite firm.

SWMBO is definitely sensitised to some foodstuffs. Last time she had Colman's mustard, she had a 2-day attack which left her in agony. Have you been eating any unaccustomed foods recently?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Well, what does cancer grow from = a body duh........

And my body is now not feeling anything so it must've been some food I ate or was an infection...

I've coughed blood before now, due to the shite in the air but it doesn't mean i had lung cancer after a hard training ride.

Johnny Thin said:
It sounds pretty definitely like cancer to me.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
yenrod said:
Well, what does cancer grow from = a body duh........

And my body is now not feeling anything so it must've been some food I ate or was an infection...

I've coughed blood before now, due to the shite in the air but it doesn't mean i had lung cancer after a hard training ride.
Definately not cancer.
More like pancreatitus !! :biggrin: xx(
But seriously get your arse to the docs, my partner made me go after 3 weeks of suffering, against my will, best thing she ever did for me.

Top Bottom