1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Health situation...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 19 Aug 2007.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Recently about say since about ago 2 days now...i've had this feeling that I can feel everymovement of food passing through certain areas of my intestine to such an extent that i feel like I've getting electric shocks (to my core :blush:)...

Anyone know what this could be :ohmy:

My diet aint bad plenty of fibre, fairly healthy...regular.

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I'm no doctor but....could well be wind ! I've had that meself, when you lie down you can feel your guts moving (I mean seriously moving).
    but, however, it's just above your "panty line", go to the docs, could be something more serious. (been there).

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I don't know either Yenners, but as EF suggests I would give the Doctor a visit if it persists!!!!

4. starseven

starseven Guest

Heartburn??

5. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

I used to suffer from seriously bad indigestion, and I kind of recognise what you're describing as something similar to that, but as stated by others, it's not worth taking chances. Get thee to a doctor!

Bren

6. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

You might be pregnant.

7. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Maybe you are now really in touch with your inner-self and are but a few days from true self-enlightenment:thumbsup:

Or maybe you are full of shoot;)

8. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

SWMBO has IBS and this is one of the symptoms. Get to your doc. They'll probably fob you off and you may need to be quite firm.

SWMBO is definitely sensitised to some foodstuffs. Last time she had Colman's mustard, she had a 2-day attack which left her in agony. Have you been eating any unaccustomed foods recently?

9. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

expect to go through a similar experience to that of Jerry St Clair on phoenix nights.

10. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

"Playing the old waiting game!"

Bren

11. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Maybe it was a foodstuff I ate but definately made me think - sometimes your thoughts can bely the true practicalities of life...

12. Johnny Thin

Johnny Thin New Member

It sounds pretty definitely like cancer to me.

13. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Well, what does cancer grow from = a body duh........

And my body is now not feeling anything so it must've been some food I ate or was an infection...

I've coughed blood before now, due to the shite in the air but it doesn't mean i had lung cancer after a hard training ride.

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Definately not cancer.
    More like pancreatitus !! :biggrin: xx(
    But seriously get your arse to the docs, my partner made me go after 3 weeks of suffering, against my will, best thing she ever did for me.