Healthy snackysnacks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
Ok, we’re on fat camp in our house(or I’m encouraged to join in(I do need to if the truth be told)). When I say fat camp it means we’re training hard
Hit me up with recipes for the likes of rice cakes, flat jacks etc beyond the standard…ms made some with protein and peanut butter🤮

markemark

Über Member

markemark

Über Member
When working on weight, I tend to prefer to avoid snacks and sticking to meals but fruit or nuts if needed. My go-to is eating less, exercising more, cutting down on carbs and sugar but have the odd day when I don't follow. I find this easier to stick to longer term and avoiding the dreaded yoyo of weight.

Hopefully I win the award for preaching and not actually answering your question!

OP
OP
Hicky

Hicky

Guru
We're both food savvy
When working on weight, I tend to prefer to avoid snacks and sticking to meals but fruit or nuts if needed. My go-to is eating less, exercising more, cutting down on carbs and sugar but have the odd day when I don't follow. I find this easier to stick to longer term and avoiding the dreaded yoyo of weight.

Hopefully I win the award for preaching and not actually answering your question!

We're both food savvy and on how to loose weight, I'm talking a handful of kg not lots....however our exercise output does fluctuate(or has in the past)....the snacks are to structure food intake rather than be a slave to the "oh snackysnacks" hunger pang when reducing calories.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
You are better off looking at food which will fill you up like high protein stuff so you dont need snacks. Healthy snacks are things like an apple or an orange etc, carrot sticks.
Loosing weight is mainly about what you eat, exercize is just a very small part of it.

Top Bottom