Height

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
yeah...people often think im tall....when in fact they are small.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's definitely true. At 6' 1", I thought of myself as being tall until I was about 30, but now I am merely 'above average height', and not by much!

Obviously, the average height of women is also increasing, but I still see an awful lot of short women wandering about Yorkshire. (I'm talking 4'10"- 5'2" ish). I still tower over them!

Apparently people are getting taller but I keep being surrounded by short people :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23896855
People always seem short when you look down your nose at them, Mart. Actually nature designed tall people's heads to be an adequate distance away from normal sized folk for good reason I reckon.
ugly-man.jpg

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
It's not the oxygen at Martin's giddy heights... it's all the emissions down at your nose level you should be worried about.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Yes thank you. It's quite nice breathing the fresh air before the little people get their turn at it.

That's good. I was worried for you. You don't want to be getting high altitude pulmonary oedema. But doesn't get tiresome having to dodge all those pesky satellites all the time?

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
That's good. I was worried for you. You don't want to be getting high altitude pulmonary oedema. But doesn't get tiresome having to dodge all those pesky satellites all the time?

No that's when I just lean forward onto the drops for a bit. :hello: Shame you were on the wrong Southwold ride btw.

Basil.B

Guru
I'm short, till a few weeks ago I thought I was 5' 8".
Was gutted when I had a health check and had my height measured, I'm actually 5' 6".
I'm about the same height as a man in Ancient Rome!

Top Bottom