Height

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
2629526 said:

If only it was possible to insert a video into a sig!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
People always seem short when you look down your nose at them, Mart. Actually nature designed tall people's heads to be an adequate distance away from normal sized folk for good reason I reckon.
ugly-man.jpg

That pic is uncanny...^_^

MarkF

Guru
I am nearly 6', used to be just over 6' 1". I am tall in my age group (over 50), also tall in Spain but a midget in The Netherlands. I coach a junior team under 16's, 6 players are now taller than me and I don't like it. :sad:

Night Train

Maker of Things
When I reached the end of my teens I was 5'8" tall, and I stayed that height while I lived in London. Then I moved to Manchester when I was 29 years old and was still 5'8". By the time I was in my late 30's I was 5'9". Now I am in my mid/late 40's I am a smidge off 5'10". No one seems to know why. :unsure:

MarkF

Guru
When I reached the end of my teens I was 5'8" tall, and I stayed that height while I lived in London. Then I moved to Manchester when I was 29 years old and was still 5'8". By the time I was in my late 30's I was 5'9". Now I am in my mid/late 40's I am a smidge off 5'10". No one seems to know why. :unsure:

But you do..........

lens4105162_1239959714shoes_that_make_you_taller_intro2.jpg

TVC

OK NT lets go through this again, you measure to the top of your head, not to the top of your Afro.

^_^

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've definitely grown. Measured bare feet to the top of my head at the GP's surgery, and at home. I've been x-rayed and examined and the doctor is stumped as to why. :scratch:

Reactions: TVC
Top Bottom