Helemt or not??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Catrike UK said:
What? Instead of a wok?

Excellent, I think that is £465 now! :thumbsdown:

Wolf04

User1314 said:
Well.

Came in today without a helmet. Did go down the shop yesterday for cycling caps but they were uber trendy. So stuck on an old french breton cappie thingie this am.

First few yards felt weird and cool - like being naked. Then I felt like a bloke on a bike for the next ten minutes as oppossed to being a cyclist. (Which, strictly speaking, I am). Then back to normal.

Forgot to wear my mittens, though, as I normally keep them in my cycling helmet. Slowed me down as I kept having to use the sleeve on my t shirt to wipe my nose and clear sweat.

Welcome to the dark side
:becool:
(Though I do wear a helmet mostly)

I wear a helmet. I find it has helped to keep my brains inside my skull a couple of times.

<debate avoidance mode on> Until the day they legislate about it, I suggest cyclists discuss it with their loved ones if they are thinking of not wearing a helmet. <debate avoidance mode off>

yello

Ah, still going strong. Great stuff. I like to pop in from time-to-time just to check that the same things are being said. 'nother pint please barman. I need to hear that story about the photocopier again.

I have not fallen off in over ten years, I have been riding primarily on three wheels for the last 7 however. I did flip the trike once however but I stayed on even while upside down, I was racing with another trike rider and we were wearing helmets that day because we knew we would be racing. Otherwise a helmet is just something to cook the brain box in.

yello said:
Ah, still going strong. Great stuff. I like to pop in from time-to-time just to check that the same things are being said. 'nother pint please barman. I need to hear that story about the photocopier again.

See that little indented bit on the top with a paper clip symbol on it? That's where you keep your paper clips, that is.

:becool:

Top Bottom