Hellllooooo Cyclechatter's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Welcome Cyclox, I'm a bit East of you in S. Mancs/Stockport.

I too am not a lover of RABs, and will put 1/2 mile on my commute to avoid a couple of them, feel far safer doing that and it only costs 2 minutes.
Tea and cake are compulsory if you ride a bike imo :thumbsup:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I like cake too .......... & Tea :thumbsup:

Cake ? where ???

OP
OP
Cyclox

Cyclox

Hello and welcome,

Im from Widnes and i totally agree with your comments on the roads around Warrington but don't the bullies as you rightly call them let them put you off riding.

I found that the more i just got out and rode my bike the more confident i became but i still have to have all my wits about me but i doesn't put me off going out any more.

Good Luck.

OP
OP
Cyclox

Cyclox

Ooops :sad: Sorry David_widnes

Clicked on Add Reply instead of just typing........hope I'm forgiven given I'm new to all this forum millarky!! I will get the hang of it eventually. I guess I just need more practice.

Anyway just wanted to say thank you all for your kind words of welcome and I'm taking on board some of your advice and comments to keep me going through the week.

This week on my way to work I've been wet, too warm, drenched, knackered, tooted at, shouted at and I even got 'a finger' sign from a white van driver for being in the cycle lane........life is tough. Not so hot on remembering number plates so think I might start riding with a camera and tape all this crap!

What's been happening to you guys this week?

Top Bottom