Hello all Charles here from Halton/Runcorn

Is Halton missing a cycling club?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BC BOOTLE

VIKING ROAD CLUB LIVERPOOL
Hiya chill...Im from Bootle,,going on a ride on Sunday starting at Sefton park,dont know anything about it,just seen a leaflet about it,dont think its nothing strenuous,2 to 3 hours it says all welcome,might be a bit far for you

OP
OP
Chill

Chill

Regular
Thanks rocky, yeah you would have to be a rider from around here to answer the poll, we don't have a mixed cycling club around here and lots of rider are going solo it would be nice to see more groups around

David_widnes

Veteran
Hello Chill
Im on the other side of the bridge but enjoy some good rides through Runcorn.

Did a nice ride to Northwich and returned back through Warrington last Sunday.

One of my regular rides takes me along the Bridgewater canal up to Daresbury then following the roads to Manchester Airport and coming back along the Trans Pennine Trail.

anyway enjoy the site

see ya

BC BOOTLE

VIKING ROAD CLUB LIVERPOOL
Chill if you type "Cycle Aigburth 26 feb" into google and click on the first item it will give you some more details......11am start,, I think its more leisurely than a serious ride..just be good to have a ride with like minded for me rather than riding alone.

OP
OP
Chill

Chill

Regular
Thanks looking forward to chatting to you all

OP
OP
Chill

Chill

Regular
That's what it's all about for me too, having like minded people to ride with and to help me get out more, starting a club will be a good way meet new riders and help with the growth of cycling around area area. It
was nice meeting up with you John look forward to our 1st ride

Top Bottom