Hello, another one from Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Have been lurking for a while, CC seems a friendly place so I decided to join up!

My bike is a Trek 7300 FX, which has carried me round some lovely parts of Scotland, Arran, Perthshire, Fife, the Borders and, of course, the Lothians on my doorstep.

Oh, and "Telemark" refers to one of my other favourite hobbies, telemark
skiing ...

T :rolleyes:

ACS

Legendary Member
:rolleyes::biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:eek: from Embra too and :wacko: to CC.

Tch, Tch, HJ is slipping ... he should have invited you to the August CC Central Scotland Forum Ride - which sounds like a long ride but is actually a sociable wee doodle round East Lothian - and ending up at HJ's for tea and SCONES :eek:

This is the route - and we're starting at Longniddry station at 1100 or 1130 on Sunday (this one). Don't worry about being too fast (or slow), as no one gets left behind and the greyhounds always wait for the rest of us to catch up :ohmy:.

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:
:eek: from Embra too and :wacko: to CC.

Tch, Tch, HJ is slipping ... he should have invited you to the August CC Central Scotland Forum Ride - which sounds like a long ride but is actually a sociable wee doodle round East Lothian - and ending up at HJ's for tea and SCONES :eek:

This is the route - and we're starting at Longniddry station at 1100 or 1130 on Sunday (this one). Don't worry about being too fast (or slow), as no one gets left behind and the greyhounds always wait for the rest of us to catch up :sad:.

Hi Scoosh,

Thanks for that, I might join you for the ride! And I most definitely won't be too fast ... but you won't get to the scones (plural) before I do :ohmy:

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi and welcome to the mad house :smile:

Top Bottom