Hello bike lovers!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adrian82

First of all,I'd like to say hello to everybody!
Joust joined this forum hopping that I'll make some cycle buddies who could help me in keeping me updated about good bike rides all over Devon!
My name is Adrian and I'm originally from Romania!Moved in uk over 4 years ago!I currently live in Dawlish,Devon(just moved here couple of months ago).i've been a proffesional cyclist in my youth which gave me the joy of compiting in strong competitions and having the satisfaction of becoming mountain bike national champion.Due to an accident I had to put an end to it!Sad and a bit depressed that I have to put my dreams away,haven't ride a bike for a long time.After several years of struggling with negative thoughts,decided to get back in the seat and try to do it for hobby(which by the way it's not the same).So to sum up with,passion it's always a passion and never dies!
Im looking in finding cycle buddies in my area who have the same heart for one of the toughest sport on the planet!
So,if you think you are ready for some good quality time in the nature and willing to adventure on two weeks through the forest and road as well,just give me a shout!
Thanks,Adrian!

OP
OP
A

Adrian82

First of all,I'd like to say hello to everybody!
Joust joined this forum hopping that I'll make some cycle buddies who could help me in keeping me updated about good bike rides all over Devon!
My name is Adrian and I'm originally from Romania!Moved in uk over 4 years ago!I currently live in Dawlish,Devon(just moved here couple of months ago).i've been a proffesional cyclist in my youth which gave me the joy of compiting in strong competitions and having the satisfaction of becoming mountain bike national champion.Due to an accident I had to put an end to it!Sad and a bit depressed that I have to put my dreams away,haven't ride a bike for a long time.After several years of struggling with negative thoughts,decided to get back in the seat and try to do it for hobby(which by the way it's not the same).So to sum up with,passion it's always a passion and never dies!
Im looking in finding cycle buddies in my area who have the same heart for one of the toughest sport on the planet!
So,if you think you are ready for some good quality time in the nature and willing to adventure on two weeks through the forest and road as well,just give me a shout!
Thanks,Adrian!

Sorry for mistakes(iPhone)
And by the way it suppose to be:"willing to adventure on two wheels"
Not weeks:smile:)

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome to Cycle chat :welcome: You will find loads of good people on this site and we are all a good bunch.Wish i was nearer to your p[art of the UK so good luck on finding a CC ride near you,i am sure there will be some

OP
OP
A

Adrian82

Welcome to Cycle chat :welcome: You will find loads of good people on this site and we are all a good bunch.Wish i was nearer to your p[art of the UK so good luck on finding a CC ride near you,i am sure there will be some

Hi!yeah..I wished that too..in not desperate but would like to find soon somebody so we can share cycle experiences..
I'm still riding alone at the moment which can't complain,it's fun.. But it would be much better if I had a cycle bud!:smile:

Top Bottom