Hello Boys & Girls!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eddie666

Hello all,

Another newbie here but thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Craig (Despite my username.... huge Iron Maiden fan), I'm 24, from South Wales and just got back into cycling/mountain biking after a long time off. I have just bought a Merida Matts Trail 100-D and been on a few 8k rides to get used to it. Looking to progress onto mountain biking and a few harder tracks when I get confidence and experience with the bike! Hope you are all OK and look forward to chatting with you!

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hello Craig! :welcome:

Love Maiden! Went to see them in Manchester few months ago...simply BRILLIANT!

Up the Irons!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Craig,
another Maiden lover here also.
Seen them plenty of times over the years going right back to the Dianno and the early Dickinson days.
Killers is still my favourite Maiden album followed by Powerslave.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
And another Maiden fan here too although I've never bothered to go and see them. I did once see a tribute band in Glasgow fronted by Dianno which amused me greatly.

OP
OP
Eddie666

Eddie666

Awesome! I thought I'd be the only one here :smile: I've seen them 6-7 times... Bruce flew me over to Sweden and Norway on flight 666 2 years ago :smile: my picture is my latest tattoo but I have two Eddies on my back too :smile: thanks for the welcome! :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
wow Wow WOW!!
Sir, i doth my cap to you. :hyper:

lol no need to. I am an old headbanging git....

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome to the site,as already said good bunch on here who will happily make you feel welcome.......cannot say i'm a Maiden fan though,more of a 70's/ 80's ska/punk/early electronic fan,but i do like Ramstein if that helps !

Sale Madrid

Hi Craig, I'm new here too but not a Maiden fan. I like early Cleopatra, Milli Vanilli and more recent rock stuff from the Wanted, One Direction and Little Mix. Although I'm not keen on their stuff, I've got a lot of respect for musician/song writers like Cheryl Cole, Lilly Allen and Jedward. Welcome.

Top Bottom