Hello cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrius.B

Hi everyone!
I am Andrius, live in Bristol (UK) and just got my first hybrid bike (kona dew deluxe) with which I will be commuting to college and part time work (about 5 miles each way).
I also plan to do some longer rides around the UK in the future.

It is my first time to own a bike with smooth narrow tires (in relation to my previous mountain bike) and I can't believe how easy it is to ride.

:smile:

Hi, Andrius and welcome to cyclechat:hello:

octobahn

Regular
Hello. I'm a noob myself and have found a great deal of useful info on here. Hope you have a similar experience. Welcome!

OP
OP
Andrius.B

Andrius.B

Thanks for the welcomes!
I am just back from my commute. It was raining all the way and I am quite wet now :biggrin:
Anyway, it was a positive experience.

Powered by Porridge

Welcome to the site ! Rode through your town on the way to sunny Cornwall............massive hill up to Clifton nearly made me puke !
Welcome indeed Andrius.
Re: massive hill up to Clifton -- there are about six to choose from and they're all cheeky. Especially the one that starts under the suspension bridge. Ouch. I get queasy remembering it.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome indeed Andrius.
Re: massive hill up to Clifton -- there are about six to choose from and they're all cheeky. Especially the one that starts under the suspension bridge. Ouch. I get queasy remembering it.
I chose the one so i could go over the bridge and had a look down on that road below !!! Hard going with a fully loaded bike but well worth it.

OP
OP
Andrius.B

Andrius.B

Yeah, quite a few hills here :smile:

I am having problems with getting my sig to work.
Can't find a way to add a signature to my posts. Do I have to have a certain amount of posts to enable signature feature?
Also, I joined mycyclinglog.com and joined the cyclechat group, but have no idea of how to add my progress to my signature in cc. Is it automatic or do I have to copy some link into the sig?

musa

Über Member
Click on your name top of screen where you see log off. And upon placing the cursor on your name youll see signature. For cl I don't know there is probably a code to copy

OP
OP
Andrius.B

Andrius.B

I can't find it. Here is a screenshot of what I see:
screenshot1dbn.png

I guess I have to get some amount of posts to unlock the signature feature :smile:

BrazingSaddles

Über Member
Hello and welcome from a fellow Brizzolian!
I am breathing a sigh of relief that I am on half term break and thus no need to commute in this awful weather - maybe it's time to build a sail bike?!

Top Bottom