Hello cycling community

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Webby97

Regular
Hi all,
Long time flat bar & recreational rider but have found the bug (thought not too serious) for Lycra and road riding. Mostly commutes to work and back with the occasional Sunday morning ride thrown in. Recently did the Sydney to Gong with new kit and it was a fantastic day.
Joined up primarily to seek experienced riders advice on how to improve my ride. Not looking to spend $$$ but minor tweaks.
Craig

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome:

12boy

Guru
Welcome. What did you want to improve with the tweakage? Riding discomfort, inadequate gearing, crap braking, poor shifting or whatever? Good to have a pic or two of your bike as it is now.

OP
OP
Webby97

Webby97

Regular
Welcome. What did you want to improve with the tweakage? Riding discomfort, inadequate gearing, crap braking, poor shifting or whatever? Good to have a pic or two of your bike as it is now.

I guess it's not so much as to what's wrong, it rides pretty well but I guess how to make it spot on. No real concerns at the moment, but preparing myself as the bike ages.

:welcome:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You'll find plenty of videos on YouTube about tweaking your bike but as Eddy Merckx once said;
1d2d913ae1b3c09a6aa4767106ca25db.jpg
Good luck .

Top Bottom