Hello folks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uilleam

Came accross this site when researching for a new bike to replace my 20 year old Schwinn Moab so looking for help and info on gravel and e=bikes/

:welcome:

OP
OP
U

uilleam

What about trying before you buy, for me it will be a major change in riding style and I may not like the riding position. Its very well looking at bike sizes and geometary but how do you know the ride will be comfortable

snorri

Legendary Member
What about trying before you buy, ........................................I may not like the riding position. Its very well looking at bike sizes and geometary but how do you know the ride will be comfortable
I don't think you ever do know when buying a new bike, but most can be tweaked to a certain extent in order to make it comfortable as long as the frame size is suited to your own height and leg length.
I might suggest you have to decide in the first place what you want to use the bike for, the major usage. If you want it for a little bit of "this" and a little bit of "that", then it might be as well to get a bike suitable for "this", then wait a year or two, see how things pan out before getting a second bike to do "that".

Top Bottom