Hello from a London cyclist! :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Hello! I'm a full time cyclist living in London. I just discovered these forums and like the look of them. Just got back from a 4 day cycle tour East Anglia (nice and flat ;-) ) and sitting here thinking about my next trip... Anyone else into touring and camping?

Lee_M

Guru
welcome, which part of London?

Touring and camping? not sure I'm young enough to lie on the ground anymore!

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
welcome, which part of London?

Touring and camping? not sure I'm young enough to lie on the ground anymore!

I live in West Norwood (Sarf of the river) and commute North to work in Queens Park. I know what you mean about laying on the ground. I promise myself that I'll do b&bs next time I go away, but then always end up taking the tent, again :-)

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Full time cyclist? That's got me curious. Does it mean you're retired or unemployed or couriering or...?

Haha, no I just cycle everywhere, plus I'm an outreach worker so use my bike inbetween sessions, doing my weekly shop, going on holiday... everywhere! I couldn't be a courier though, can't manage that standing stationary on my pedals thing at red lights! ;-)

subaqua

What’s the point
Haha, no I just cycle everywhere, plus I'm an outreach worker so use my bike inbetween sessions, doing my weekly shop, going on holiday... everywhere! I couldn't be a courier though, can't manage that standing stationary on my pedals thing at red lights! ;-)

it takes a bit of time but you do get there in the end.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: to cchat!

Top Bottom