Hello from Aberdeen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NeoCaesar

Hello everyone,

I'm a semi-mature student into running and cycling. I have a real interest in cycle camping, audaxing and all types of fun endurance-based self-flagellation... :-) Have an ambition to complete an Ironman but my running and cycling is mediocre and I swim like a brick. At least I am setting myself a difficult challenge.

Took the leap from a Mountain bike to a Roadie end of last year and I love it -getting power down in such as responsive way is such a buzz. Needless to say I am hooked.

I hope to get to know some of you and hopefully we will ride sometime.

ACS

Legendary Member
Welcome from just below the snow line

Fubar

Guru
Haha, I come from Fife -I'm up here studying... Thank you for your welcome.

Hi NeoCaesar, :welcome: to the CC Forum - whereabouts in Fife do you come from? There are a healthy number here from North of the Border, and a nice bunch they are too. Regards, Mark

OP
OP
NeoCaesar

NeoCaesar

I'm from St. Andrews. Cycled home on Sustran 1 a few weeks back when the weather was terrible. The route was awful -so convoluted but it was so misty on A-roads I followed it as much as possible. Going North next time although the promise of ending up in the beautiful Kingdom after 100 miles was a good motivator.

Unfortunately I am the only one of my friends that thinks this is a fun thing to do so hoping to meet like-minded folk on here.

Hiya fae another Fifer :hello:

Herbie

Veteran
Hello everyone,

I'm a semi-mature student into running and cycling. I have a real interest in cycle camping, audaxing and all types of fun endurance-based self-flagellation... :-) Have an ambition to complete an Ironman but my running and cycling is mediocre and I swim like a brick. At least I am setting myself a difficult challenge.

Took the leap from a Mountain bike to a Roadie end of last year and I love it -getting power down in such as responsive way is such a buzz. Needless to say I am hooked.

I hope to get to know some of you and hopefully we will ride sometime.

aye aye min....welcome to the forum...its nae bad on here :bicycle:

toroddf

Hi from Paisley. I did some good bikerides from a flat up in Rosemount Avenue, Aberdeen back in 2001. Check them out in my signature or from here if you want some inspirations.

OP
OP
NeoCaesar

NeoCaesar

Thanks guys. Thank you Toroddf. Definitely need to visit Dufftown as I am quite partial to a large Balvenie Doublewood, that is motivation... :-)

Top Bottom