1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Admin

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Shaun, 12 Oct 2007.

1. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Just thought I'd pop my head up above water and let you all know I'm still around and still really enjoying reading the forums.

Unfortunately the new job and the flooded house are taking up all my time at the mo. so whilst I often read CC daily, I don't often get the chance to post.

Hopefully things will settle down in the coming months and in the new year I'll be able to get back into chatting with you all on a more regular basis.

Cheers,
    Shaun

2. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Flooded house? Nasty. Condolences. Hope you get it sorted a.s.a.p. with distruption kept to a minimum.

3. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Have you put the servers on top of something? :blush:
    Sounds..erm...wet. Hope things dry out for you soon.

4. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Sorry to hear about the floods, hope all goes well and soon.

Big thanks for the forum, it's really come on a pace, I can hardly keep-up with all the stuff going on. Success!

5. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

Big thanks and best wishes from me too.

6. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

* Hands Shaun a cuppa tea *

7. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

8. OP
    OP
    Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Yes the forums seem to be shaping-up quite nicely, and I'm enjoying reading about everyone's exploits :angry:

I've also taken delivery of my new bike, but due to circumstances I've only managed a few miles on it. Hoping to get out for a few hours on Sunday morning, so no singing please ... I don't want any rain! :biggrin:

I'll have to post some photos when I get a free moment.

Excellent ... looks like we might need one of those shortly ... and, the tent too :blush:

Cheers,
    Shaun

9. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

But 'they' use them baggy things! TUT!

10. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

if you find yourself in need of a cup of sugar…

11. longers

longers Veteran

Hello Shaun :rolleyes:. Glad you like your forum! :biggrin: It seems a few good good few folk do too.

12. ghitchen

ghitchen Well-Known Member

Every once in a while t'Interweb throws up a site that really makes you smile.:biggrin: