Hello from Admin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Just thought I'd pop my head up above water and let you all know I'm still around and still really enjoying reading the forums.

Unfortunately the new job and the flooded house are taking up all my time at the mo. so whilst I often read CC daily, I don't often get the chance to post.

Hopefully things will settle down in the coming months and in the new year I'll be able to get back into chatting with you all on a more regular basis.

Cheers,
Shaun

wafflycat

Flooded house? Nasty. Condolences. Hope you get it sorted a.s.a.p. with distruption kept to a minimum.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Admin said:
Just thought I'd pop my head up above water and let you all know I'm still around and still really enjoying reading the forums.

Unfortunately the new job and the flooded house are taking up all my time at the mo. so whilst I often read CC daily, I don't often get the chance to post.

Hopefully things will settle down in the coming months and in the new year I'll be able to get back into chatting with you all on a more regular basis.

Cheers,
Shaun
Have you put the servers on top of something? :blush:
Sounds..erm...wet. Hope things dry out for you soon.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Sorry to hear about the floods, hope all goes well and soon.

Big thanks for the forum, it's really come on a pace, I can hardly keep-up with all the stuff going on. Success!

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Yes the forums seem to be shaping-up quite nicely, and I'm enjoying reading about everyone's exploits :angry:

I've also taken delivery of my new bike, but due to circumstances I've only managed a few miles on it. Hoping to get out for a few hours on Sunday morning, so no singing please ... I don't want any rain! :biggrin:

I'll have to post some photos when I get a free moment.

betty swollocks said:

Excellent ... looks like we might need one of those shortly ... and, the tent too :blush:

Cheers,
Shaun

betty swollocks said:

But 'they' use them baggy things! TUT!

Top Bottom