Hello from an avid single track cyclist!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jmarchitect

I discovered this forum when I googled ‘replacement wheels for voodoo Bizango for a heavy rider’ and it looks like a decent place to kick back and relax. I’ve enjoyed cycling since I hammered around on my Raleigh Chopper as a kid. Cycling over the last 15 years or so has been commuting on a Cannondale Badboy and Ridgeback Genesis Day 02; road racing on a Villiers Montegrappa; and more recently caning the local single tracks and coastal tracks on my Voodoo Bizango. I’m on the search for a replacement wheel set following my popping two spokes on the rear wheel after I got a little too adventurous on a daily lockdown cycle, so if any members have any ideas, I’m all ears!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I discovered this forum when I googled ‘replacement wheels for voodoo Bizango for a heavy rider’ and it looks like a decent place to kick back and relax. I’ve enjoyed cycling since I hammered around on my Raleigh Chopper as a kid. Cycling over the last 15 years or so has been commuting on a Cannondale Badboy and Ridgeback Genesis Day 02; road racing on a Villiers Montegrappa; and more recently caning the local single tracks and coastal tracks on my Voodoo Bizango. I’m on the search for a replacement wheel set following my popping two spokes on the rear wheel after I got a little too adventurous on a daily lockdown cycle, so if any members have any ideas, I’m all ears!
Welcome to the forum, local bike shops, when they re-open, or Ebay are your best bets for replacement wheels.

Top Bottom