Hello from another Lincolnshire lad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All
My name is Chris and have found an interest in cycling,

In August last year ( 2017 )I weighed 23.5 stone, I bought an electric bike in September ,a Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Race 500 and did a few miles on it ,October 2017 I started the ELYFB Diet and with the help of the My Fitness Pal app on my phone and tablet I logged all my food,1500 call a day.

Today I now weigh 14.3 stone and have a Giant fastroad bike that I ride every other morning for just over 25 miles, all my rides are logged with garmin and all my food logged on the app ,hope to loose another stone over the next 6 weeks and then into maintenance eating ,also doing weights and bought a concept 2 rowing machine that's used a few times a week

That's a bit about me ,have been reading the threads for quite a while but thought it time to join in now

Thanks for reading
Chris

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome. :welcome:. Congratulations on enjoying cycling and on losing so much weight. My fitness ap is an excellent ap to use.

OP
OP
Freelanderuk

Freelanderuk

Über Member
This was me at my daughter's wedding a few years ago at 25 stone, it's only one of the few photos I have of myself at this weight

And this was a few weeks ago to give my mates a laugh in the pub

Attachments

• Studio_20180614_185050.jpg
    Studio_20180614_185050.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-20180614-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180614-WA0001.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hi & welcome.
That is hugely impressive - keep it up.
You must be super fit now with the rowing too.
Hope Mrs Freelanderuk likes the new you!!

Top Bottom