hello from ayrshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sebson17

Hi,
im seba im from ayrshire, just started road cycling and i am the proud owner of a claud butler san remo. Hopefully i'll find a club in the area and put some miles in :smile:

Thanks, Seba

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wave.gif
sebson17 and
wave.gif
to CycleChat
thebiggrin.gif

CC Ecosse are a pretty active bunch, so keep an eye out for the next ride in this section. Our biggest difficulty seems to be deciding when and where.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Then the excuses start to roll in .....
icon_wink.gif

Anyway, hope to see you on a ride :bicycle: before the cold
cold.gif
and nasty weather
rain.gif
sets in. At the mo', I reckon it's a bit nasty but not too cold ....
whistling.gif

Of course, if you know a good local ride, with a start near a rail station ... and a good cafe (with CAKE, of course)
glutton.gif
, then offer it up and we'll come and ride with you use up 15 pages discussing the most suitable date and time; who is available when etc etc .....
mag-smile.gif
icon_smile_sad.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 21

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome to CC from another Ayrshire member. There seems to have been a recent influx of members from the west of Scotland. The first rumblings of a ride-out are being heard so stay tooned! As a slightly more "mature" (ok; old :biggrin:) member with a cyclo-cross hybrid as my main bike I tend to shy away from club runs. I like to get the miles in; but at my own pace and with frequent stops :sad:. Was on a CTC ride recently and it was quite enjoyable, so will probably join up and get out on a few more with them.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hallo and welcome... :biggrin:

killiekosmos

Veteran
Greetings from Ayrshire's Premier town!

If you are wanting to join a club, there are a number to choose from in Ayr, Irvine and Killie.

Walkers Cycling shop in Kilmaurs has club and runs lots of events evry week for a range of skill levels.

Lots of good road cycling in Ayrshire too.

Top Bottom