Hello from beautiful Bangor N.Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Savo

Hi first post just to say Hi! Bought a second hand mountain bike yesterday as I recently turned 40, had a cancer scare last year
ohmy.gif
& need to loose weight
smile.gif
I have cut down my hours in work and look forward to getting fitter and enjoying the outdoors a bit more.

Andrew

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hiya, welcome to the forum
wave.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HI Andrew and welcome aboard good ship Cycle Chat.
Get posting and make yourself at home.

Need to lose some weight? A lot of us on this site have been in the same situation.

Have a looky HERE for some inspiration from one of our members to help you on your way

OP
OP
S

Savo

Thanks for the welcome, id love to be out on the bike now but I have two kids to mind & I'm working tonight and tomorrow night so I have to content myself with cleaning it. Can't wait till Wednesday night to get out for a run. Just watched the video below, it really is amazing the willpower some people have! He is a complete legend!

HI Andrew and welcome aboard good ship Cycle Chat.
Get posting and make yourself at home.

Need to lose some weight? A lot of us on this site have been in the same situation.

Have a looky HERE for some inspiration from one of our members to help you on your way

Nickster5452

Hi first post just to say Hi! Bought a second hand mountain bike yesterday as I recently turned 40, had a cancer scare last year
ohmy.gif
& need to loose weight
smile.gif
I have cut down my hours in work and look forward to getting fitter and enjoying the outdoors a bit more.

Andrew

Nickster5452

ohmy.gif
& need to loose weight
smile.gif

Andrew

Nickster5452

ohmy.gif
& need to loose weight
smile.gif

Andrew

wbmkk

Veteran
Hi ! welcome.

Although I now live in Whitley Bay, I was born in Newtownards and visited Bangor many times. My Grandma lived near Ward Park. I actually lived in Holywood until moving here with my parents. I was in Bangor nearly every year, until my grandma died about 3 yeas ago. The new marina is nice too and good to see the old clock wasn't removed.

Would eat 'champ' in the cafe, situated in the middle of the town, on Main Stree. Many years ago my father and uncle would 'fight' over cakes they bought in a wee bakery, situated where Asda is now. 'Diamond' cakes seemed to be their favourite

Top Bottom