Hello from Bristol UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
clay_bs7

clay_bs7

Regular
:stop: "Hanging out" means something completely different over here...

:tongue:

Welcome to the forum, clay :smile:

Well assuming everyone is OK with that.. I'm going to stick to my original statement.... hahaha. Thanks :smile:

Hi welcome from Emersons Green :welcome:

Hello!! The company I work for is moving to EG in March, so will be commuting your way from Filton everyday! Looking forward to it.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well assuming everyone is OK with that.. I'm going to stick to my original statement.... hahaha. Thanks :smile:

Hello!! The company I work for is moving to EG in March, so will be commuting your way from Filton everyday! Looking forward to it.
Welcome, from another local. And I do the opposite commute a lot of the time. Hopefully by March they will have finished with the M32 diversion!

OP
OP
clay_bs7

clay_bs7

Regular
Welcome, from another local. And I do the opposite commute a lot of the time. Hopefully by March they will have finished with the M32 diversion!

Oof ya.. that diversion is a bit of a way off isn't it. I was feeling rebellious and went through the deviersion a few weeks back.. let's just say it's there for a reason, haha.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What state is the junction at the M32 now then? At least on the B2B path we have some kind of idea of how long its going to be shut, I don't know with this one, and I don't tend to drive through that junction to see how it is progressing. Maybe they learnt their lesson from the other diversion, don't say when you intend to finish then it doesn't matter if you slip a month or 4!!!:cursing:

OP
OP
clay_bs7

clay_bs7

Regular
What state is the junction at the M32 now then? At least on the B2B path we have some kind of idea of how long its going to be shut, I don't know with this one, and I don't tend to drive through that junction to see how it is progressing. Maybe they learnt their lesson from the other diversion, don't say when you intend to finish then it doesn't matter if you slip a month or 4!!!:cursing:

Basically it's just mud and holes. I ended up having to jump a fence and cycle on the motorway a bit to continue.. but that's my fault for going through it like I was superman or something. Luckily for me right now it's just up and down Muller road.. way more dangerous, but no holes!!

OP
OP
clay_bs7

clay_bs7

Regular
[QUOTE 3514216, member: 45"]Hi Clay.

Welcome! I'm just over the M5 from you.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Hello!

With all of these Bristolians, are there ever any CC organised rides for the town?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Basically it's just mud and holes. I ended up having to jump a fence and cycle on the motorway a bit to continue.. but that's my fault for going through it like I was superman or something. Luckily for me right now it's just up and down Muller road.. way more dangerous, but no holes!!
I'm an up Muller Road avoider (slow up hill) if I can help it and prefer to go up either on the roads to the south of it, or using the Concorde Way.

Top Bottom