Hello from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BristolScouse

BristolScouse

Regular
Thanks for the warm welcome guys ^_^
I love all the small slopes in Bristol, not so much in current weather conditions due to the fact Bristol Council arent the best for road maintenance and its a tad dangerous, but hey.
Bridge Valley Road is the "small" hill from the Portway up towards Bristol Zoo. When I got back into cycling in the summer I could hardly make it to the top...but now...I fly up. Its in the middle of my route if I dont have a lot of time for a decent ride. Currently Im enjoying a 22-25 mile ride from Bristol to Wales across the Severn Bridge. Its a real tester for stamina when the wind is against you riding along the bridge and through Severn Beach

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Hi Mark
Welcome to the forum, from N.E. Bristol.

Some great riding 'over the bridge' .......... head to Tintern and then take the lanes up to Cedw Woods.

SpareSprocket

Welcome to the forum ! There's a great bunch of folks on here!

Currently Im enjoying a 22-25 mile ride from Bristol to Wales across the Severn Bridge. Its a real tester for stamina when the wind is against you riding along the bridge and through Severn Beach

Living in Wales, not a million miles from the Severn Crossing, I keep thinking of doing the same sort of ride in the opposite direction. I once walked across the old Severn Bridge whilst hitch-hiking to Paris but have not yet ridden across it. Maybe one day . . .

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Hiya and welcome ! I'm in South Glos and itching to do the ride over the Severn Bridge one day soon - but will have to tow my missus & 2 boys on their bikes as well as a 2-yr-old passenger on mine !

Top Bottom