Hello from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowridr

I own three bikes (hybrid mtb, CX, plus a Raleigh Road Ace I rebuilt from scratch), two black cars, two turbo trainers, one black cat and more tools than I can strictly justify.

Have been riding since forever, used to commute 40km+ a day in London, have done a few sportives too but generally my ambitions far outstrip my achievements. Been intending to join a club for years but I'm disorganised - suggestions in the north Bristol area welcomed!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome: from another 'Road Ace' rider. :becool:

rivers

How far can I go?
I own three bikes (hybrid mtb, CX, plus a Raleigh Road Ace I rebuilt from scratch), two black cars, two turbo trainers, one black cat and more tools than I can strictly justify.

Have been riding since forever, used to commute 40km+ a day in London, have done a few sportives too but generally my ambitions far outstrip my achievements. Been intending to join a club for years but I'm disorganised - suggestions in the north Bristol area welcomed!

Not north Bristol, but Salt and Sham in Keynsham are an excellent club. We have members from all over Bristol and Bath (as well as several frrom Saltford and Keynsham, hence the name Salt and Sham). I'm south Bristol based, but there are several in the north of the city as well

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome to Cyclechat! :hello:

North Bristol Cycle Club regularly ride out on Sundays from the Willow Brook Centre at Bradley Stoke. Rides often split into two groups, a small but fast group and a larger but more easy going group, the routes often differ between the groups, and they always stop somewhere for tea and cake. You can find them on facebook and they have a webforum if you google.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

slowridr

Welcome.

I belong to ACB. Audax Club Bristol. Which is a fantastic group. Based in/from erm...Bristol :blush:
I'm aware of that group - simultaneously tempted by audaxes (cake!) and scared by the distances!

Top Bottom