Hello from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peejay

Hi everyone,
Been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now so thought I would sign up to see if I can contribute in any way. I'm originally from up north but moved down to Bristol with work. Been cycling now for approx 8 months (I know I'm a newbie) and am really enjoying it....especially the cake :smile:. I mainly commute to work which is a 20mile round trip but I am now looking to try and increase the miles by joining a local club / group. So if anybody can point me in the direction of any clubs or weekend rides that would be much appreciated.

PeeJay

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
peejay said:
Hi everyone,
Been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now so thought I would sign up to see if I can contribute in any way. I'm originally from up north but moved down to Bristol with work. Been cycling now for approx 8 months (I know I'm a newbie) and am really enjoying it....especially the cake :evil:. I mainly commute to work which is a 20mile round trip but I am now looking to try and increase the miles by joining a local club / group. So if anybody can point me in the direction of any clubs or weekend rides that would be much appreciated.

PeeJay

Welcome peejay,
I'm also a refugee from up North, been down here twenty years and only twenty to go before I'm accepted :angry: seriously it's OK down here and the folks are good.

Lots of cycle clubs plus we have sort of local area casual rides out, there's a Somerset one in Wells in a couple of weeks. I'm about 15 miles south of Bristol on top of the Mendips.

Best of luck and enjoy the forum:smile:

OP
OP
P

peejay

Thanks for the welcome Speck,

I live 10 miles north of Bristol. Will have to try and get to one of your rides in Wells.

Top Bottom