Hello from Cardiff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gower

Hello. I'm a born again cyclist! Back in the B17 after a few years incapacity. I'll most likely be booed off the forum for admitting to buying
an electrically assisted bike (Dahon). It's a means to an end and getting out and about again is a positive pleasure. My cycling has been
split into 3 interludes: 1) Joined the CTC at the age of 13 until early 20's wnen marriage and other interests took over. 2) Returned with
family in tow and toured UK, Holland & Ireland (with a tandem for a few years). Heart attack, 2 knee replacements and spinal op. took
thier toll until this year at 70 and back on the road. When it's raining, I'm rebuilding my faithful Ellis Briggs. Great looking forum.
Iechyd da!

Dave5N

Über Member
Hello. I'm a born again cyclist! Back in the B17 after a few years incapacity. I'll most likely be booed off the forum for admitting to buying
an electrically assisted bike (Dahon). It's a means to an end and getting out and about again is a positive pleasure. My cycling has been
split into 3 interludes: 1) Joined the CTC at the age of 13 until early 20's wnen marriage and other interests took over. 2) Returned with
family in tow and toured UK, Holland & Ireland (with a tandem for a few years). Heart attack, 2 knee replacements and spinal op. took
thier toll until this year at 70 and back on the road. When it's raining, I'm rebuilding my faithful Ellis Briggs. Great looking forum.
Iechyd da!

Sut Mae! Croeso! Love to see some pics of that Ellis Briggs. Classic Marque.

OP
OP
G

Gower

Sut Mae! Croeso! Love to see some pics of that Ellis Briggs. Classic Marque.

Shw mae Dave5N and thanks everyone for the warm welcome. There's so much to read on all the various forums that I think I'll have to chuck in retirement and go back to work so that I'll have time to read it all.:whistle: My Ellis Briggs frame is back at the makers after 45 years for refurb. I didn't think I'd be writing about it 45 years after I bought it! When the frames back, I'll post some photos (after I've mastered the art of posting them, that is!).

Top Bottom