Hello from Chessington!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theFire

Veteran
Hi!

Got myself a Specialized Sirrus in July and have been trying to cycle to work as much as possible! (Chessington -> Leatherhead.... about 6 miles)

Been a bit slack lately, mainly due to the weather!

Have purchased some cycling clothing and joined these forums to try and motivate myself by chatting with other cyclists!

Steve

Hi Steve and   :welcome:

Get yourself a turbo then there's no excuse! :biggrin:

Hello Steve - you'll have a world of adventures here in CycleChat! Davywalnuts of this forum is always riding around your way and there have been rides outbound to Windsor etc recently. He will be your friend for life if you can point out a suitable kebab shop in the vicinity. Keep an eye out in 'Informal Rides' - or ride it into London for a Sunday jaunt.

OP
OP
theFire

theFire

Veteran
Its a world of adventures that made me decide to start cycling to work! Gotta hate the traffic driving home past that place in the summer! Then I decided I loved the cycling and will try and carry on throughout the winter.

Cycled home for the first time in the dark today. Quite a different experience, but was all good!

Thanks for the tip, i'll head over to 'Informal Rides'

I believe there is only 1 kebab shop in Chessington... but i've never tried it. Not really my time of thing!
rolleyes.gif

lukesdad

Ah my riding days as a kid were spent in Oxshott Woods,swimming in the blackpond and many happy hours in the tea rooms down by the station, mind that was along time ago. Happy days but a very nice part of the world.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Its a world of adventures that made me decide to start cycling to work! Gotta hate the traffic driving home past that place in the summer! Then I decided I loved the cycling and will try and carry on throughout the winter.

Cycled home for the first time in the dark today. Quite a different experience, but was all good!

Thanks for the tip, i'll head over to 'Informal Rides'

I believe there is only 1 kebab shop in Chessington... but i've never tried it. Not really my time of thing!
rolleyes.gif
there is a kebab shop on the Chessington Road, coming out of Ewell. Right hand side. It's not very good.

Take a look at these guys.... http://www.cyclingswlondon.org.uk/

Top Bottom