Hello from Chichester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazleton

Hi everyone. I'm a commute a touring cyclist. Commute up to 20 miles a day depending on start time and try and ride at least 1 ride at weekend. I own 2 Dawes bikes, a Kalahari for commmute and a Galaxy for touring. I've been touring for about 21 years and cycle commuting all my working life(oh my that's about about 35 yrs).

Hi gazleton. Another multi bike owner, you'll find many kindred spirits here. :welcome:

OP
OP
G

gazleton

It's very good thanks. We have the new group ChiCycle started up. Hopefully they will get some good done. At the moment they are promoting 20's plenty. We have NCN 2 running through the city and Regional Route 88 running from West Dean to Pagham Harbour Reserve at Sidlesham. I'm ranger on the section from North Mundham to Sidlesham.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It's very good thanks. We have the new group ChiCycle started up. Hopefully they will get some good done. At the moment they are promoting 20's plenty. We have NCN 2 running through the city and Regional Route 88 running from West Dean to Pagham Harbour Reserve at Sidlesham. I'm ranger on the section from North Mundham to Sidlesham.

I've met some of the ChiCycle peeps at a West Sussex Cycleing Forum Meeting. Lovely, motivated and determined types to a man and woman.

Horsham shares a lot of issues with Chi, not least of which is a highly pedestrianised medieval street plan upon which planners superimposed dual carriageways with naff all thought for cyclists.

Top Bottom