hello from Cornwall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rusky

CC Addict
Hi & welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

We're very friendly so don't worry :tongue:

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Welcome James. My olds live in Bude so I'll be doing some Kernow cycling this summer (albeit on my Dad spare 15 year old MTB!)

Holiday'ed in Snozzle a couple of years ago, was some lovely country for cycling down there.

OP
OP
T

taylormade

thanks for the welcome guys! im from st austell good for cycling on and off road, this summer i want to ride in france but will take whatever comes my way just happy to be out on my bike

Paul_L

Über Member
Welcome James. My olds live in Bude so I'll be doing some Kernow cycling this summer (albeit on my Dad spare 15 year old MTB!)

Holiday'ed in Snozzle a couple of years ago, was some lovely country for cycling down there.

I grew up in Bude. Well Stratton actually, but close enough.

Welcome taylormade.

Ogi Ogi Ogi

hello James welcome from another newby :smile:
Im coming to St Austell in August and plant to bring my MTB with me and do some rinding whilst there. I read there is the Camel trail which is quite good but apart from that I've been told that is quite hilly. Do you have any other routes you can suggest?

OP
OP
T

taylormade

hi there are the st austell clay trails that run to the eden project in old clay pits which is fun, there is also st austell to pentewan along the white river which goes through kings woods lots of good cycling to be had hope you enjoi your stay :smile:

Top Bottom