Hello from darkest Norfolk!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Two-Stroke Tart

:hello: Hello everyone! This is my first cycle forum so be gentle with me! :biggrin: I've not been cycling long so I'm hoping to find lots of good advice and help on here. I've just taken up triathlon and have thrown myself in the deep end and am doing a middle distance one on 3 September :unsure: I'm under-fit, over-weight and probably over-the-hill so be prepared for lots of stupid questions from me about cycling!

smith34

Regular
Hello kind sir

OP
OP
T

Two-Stroke Tart

Madam!! Not sure I've ever met a guy that was happy to call himself a name with Tart in it on a forum! :biggrin:

I'm south of Norwich, and hoping to find someone else over this way too that might be happy to do an occasional ride out with a slow total bike numpty and help me improve :smile:

Hi Two-Stroke, I'm another newbie, based in Wymondham. Also under-fit and over-weight although I've cycled my whole life. So my top and bottom halves look totally mismatched!
biggrin.gif
Certainly up for a ride if I can ever get the time off work!

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Madam!! Not sure I've ever met a guy that was happy to call himself a name with Tart in it on a forum! :biggrin:

I'm south of Norwich, and hoping to find someone else over this way too that might be happy to do an occasional ride out with a slow total bike numpty and help me improve :smile:

I'm from South Norwich too (Old Lakenham). My GF is only starting to get over her loathing of cycling so I have no-one to ride with...

Hello, and welcome to OP too!!

OP
OP
T

Two-Stroke Tart

Hi Two-Stroke, I'm another newbie, based in Wymondham. Also under-fit and over-weight although I've cycled my whole life. So my top and bottom halves look totally mismatched!
biggrin.gif
Certainly up for a ride if I can ever get the time off work!
Ooo, I'm in Attleborough, so not far from you! Hopefully we could sort something out at some point :biggrin:

Top Bottom