Hello from Derby, UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whodabear

Hiya folks,

I'm well impressed by some of the posts on expeditions, and have joined for chat about a trip I've got coming up this winter - muach advice needed!

I've ridden a couple of time in Africa (Malawi, Lesotho) but have been too busy working for longer adventures. Not so anymore having stepped back from (i.e. quit) work.

Adventures here we come...

WhoDaBear

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thorn Nomad, Rohloff Speedhub with EX box, XTR v-brakes on ceramic rims, Ortlieb luggage

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome:

stevieboy378

Hello & welcome ! !
Had the pleasure of cycling in your neck of the woods last week - on the Cloud Trail, through the city centre, and then on the number 54 cycle route out to Burton On Trent - and very enjoyable it was . . . .

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hello & welcome ! !
Had the pleasure of cycling in your neck of the woods last week - on the Cloud Trail, through the city centre, and then on the number 54 cycle route out to Burton On Trent - and very enjoyable it was . . . .

That along the A38?
I use the bit from where i work , that car factory (boo hiss) to the turn off for Repton then across country to Swadlincote .

stevieboy378

That along the A38?

Yup - I followed it from the Cloud trail into the city centre, then right down to Lichfield. Very interesting and varied mix of disused railway beds, canal towpaths, riverside paths, lanes through villages, and of course the section alongside the A38, which was interesting in its own right, if a little noisy . . . .

Top Bottom