Hello from Devon, Starcross area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC

OP
OP
beermonster

beermonster

Über Member
Welcome indeed... What sort of riding are you looking to do?
Hello, currently doing anything from 10-40 miles on road up and down Devons hills

TheSandwichMonster

Junior Senior
You have a choice of active CTC groups, plus Exeter Wheelers CC if you want to be more energetic.
Devon CTC
Exeter Wheelers
These are both good choices. I believe that BrianTrumpet of this forum is a member of the wheelers, so he might be worth chatting to about their activities.

Also Exeter way (based out of Sowton), there are Beers, Gears & Engineers - I don't know loads about their club, but I've chatted with a few of their guys on sportives from time to time, and they seem to be a decent bunch.

Further afield, I'm a member of MDCC, based out of Kingsteignton and we normally have three groups go out on a Sunday morning from Abbrook Sports Club.

Finally, there are the Teign Valley Pedal Bashers - whom I know nothing about, but they seem to be quite social and based on their website seem to meet over at The Ship at Cockwood from time to time, which is nice and local for you.

paddy01

Hello and welcome from the other side of the Exe :biggrin:

Again a little further to travel but club wise there's also the Exmouth club CS Dynamo who seem pretty active. No personal experience although if I can dig myself out of my pit then may wobble along to their club ride on Sunday.

http://www.csdynamo.org.uk/

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I knew a guy from Teign Valley drank brake fluid. I said "you have a problem mate" he replied "not really I can stop anytime I like" ^_^

PS welcome to CC beermonster.

Top Bottom